Random facts about me (ongoing)
1. Books are my favourite thing (I usually have about three books on the go at once)
2. Maths is my worst subject, I am hopeless at it (just the word makes me squirm)
3. I love words and writing. My goal is to become a full time freelance writer.
4. My name is Maria and I am scrabble-a-holic
5. I have lost two stone since August 2010
6. I don’t eat chocolate (I don’t like the smell of it very much either)
7. Japanese is my favourite food
8. My favourite tv show when I was a kid was CHiPS
9. Brighton is my favourite place to go for a weekend, I want to live there
10. I once tandem skydived from 10,000. Freefalling is my best and most memorable experience ever!
11. Hot air ballooning over Cambridge is second on my list of most memorable experiences.
12 I once won a welly wanging competition
13. My favourite words include Archipelago and Discombobulate